I help cool things be seen by cool people.
My passion is simple: conversation.
I like to get people talking by creating products, campaigns, and experiences that spark sharing. I work with amazing people and companies to help make that spark happen through techniques I have learned throughout my experience.
I studied at The University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Management Information Systems & minoring in Marketing.
I currently am a marketing manager at HQ Trivia.
My previous positions include:
- Associate Product Marketing Intern for Google for The Social Lab
- Product Marketing Manager Intern for Facebook (their youngest PMM intern ever)
- Social media coordinator for Rooster Teeth
- Growth Marketing Manager for Super Deluxe
- Senior Content Associate for Digitas, working with Lyft, Taco Bell, PlayStation, and STARZ
Some things I've helped make:
- Scamoji - #1 Paid App on the App Store
- Dankland - One of the most popular Facebook Messenger Bots ever with millions of users
- Forever21 x Taco Bell - A sold-out merchandise partnership between Forever21 and Taco Bell
- Punch A Nazi - A game that uses your phone and desktop to fight Nazis
- Beemovit - Verrit for every line from the Bee Movie script
- Facebook Groups "Back To School" Campaign seen by over 40 million people